Brunello di Montalcino Wine Tour
This wine tour is set for Sangiovese wine lovers
Montalcino is considered the birthplace of Tuscany's fullest, richest wine: the long-aging Brunello di Montalcino.
Brunello is one of the best known and most widely appreciated wines worldwide and our aim is to get to know and understand it in its "native habitat". At the winery, you will tour the cellar where the oak barrels age the wine. We will taste Brunello di Montalcino DOCG and the younger Rosso di Montalcino DOC.
Price from 160 eur
private wine tour
Wine tour briefly
160 per person
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, All year roundfrom 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.English
including lunch and more
departure from Florence
Availability and Price
Space is limited, so we suggest booking in advance. Minimum of 2 participants are needed in order for the tour to be run.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, All year round
schedule, detail and photo Brunello di Montalcino Wine Tour wine tour
Price 160 Eur per person. INCLUSIONS
- 09:00 a.m. Departure from Florence. Pick-up at Siena on request.
- 11:00 a.m. Arrive at the first winery in Montalcino. Meet the winemaker and learn about the wine making process. A full guided wine tasting of all of the wines they produce.
- 01:00 p.m. Lunch at the winery or traditional lunch at a typical trattoria if winery is not available.
- 02:00 p.m. Departure to next winery through Tuscan hills and vineyards.
- 02:30 p.m. Arrival at second winery with cellar tour, and wine tasting. (you might choose to skip the second tour and stop at two wineries instead)
- 04:30 p.m. Leave Montalcino for return journey. Drop-off at your location at around 6:30 p.m.
- Transportation from/back Florence or Siena
- English speaking tour/driver for all day
- 2 Winery Visits and wine tastings
- Stop to the town of Montalcino
- Traditional Tuscan Lunch.
- All Local Taxes
pick-up drop-off Florence
map Brunello di Montalcino Wine Tour